Cawley & Associates, PC


new employee?

Below are the forms you will need for your new hire.   

Photo by Kameleon007/iStock / Getty Images

Form I-9

Along with the Form I-9, please be sure to get a copy of the new employee's drivers license AND social security card OR passport.  For additional acceptable documents please see the instructions for the Form I-9.

Photo by designer491/iStock / Getty Images

Form 8850

Form 9061

WOTC  forms must be submitted within            28 days of hire.

Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a Federal tax credit available to employers for hiring individuals from certain target groups who have consistently faced significant barriers to employment.



Hiring an Independent Contractor?

Please be sure to have a complete W-9 in hand before issuing a check.  Independent contractors who are paid more than $600 in a year will be issued a 1099 for their services.

Form W-9